In addition to enjoying unlimited entry to Typhoon Texas, 2017 season passholders will reap a variety of new benefits. Here’s what’s new for 2017:
– Season passholders can enter Typhoon Texas 30 minutes prior to opening every day, a great way to experience the waterpark’s most popular attractions before the crowds arrive.
– Houston-area season passholders will receive a 2017 Typhoon Two-Step season pass for unlimited free admission to Austin’s all-new Typhoon Texas, opening Memorial Day Weekend, at 18500 TX-130.
– Season passholders will be invited to an exclusive Sneak Peek Summer Kickoff Party.
– Those who purchase a season pass by February 28 will receive one bonus Buddy Pass good for any day of the 2017 season.
– Season passholders also will receive a free Buddy Pass good for any weekday admission and 15 percent off retail purchases, food, weekday cabana rentals, Splash Camps and birthday parties.
Information on all the perks of a Typhoon Texas season pass can be found at www.typhoontexas.com/season-pass-perks.
Typhoon Texas 2017 season passes are available at www.TyphoonTexas.com for the limited-time, best-value price of $99.99 each. Season passes are $89.99 each with the purchase of four or more, also for a limited time. Based on the weekend admission price, a Typhoon Texas season pass at the best-value price pays for itself after just two weekend visits.
For park information, group outings, birthdays and seasonal job opportunities, go to www.TyphoonTexas.com. Also, follow the waterpark at www.Facebook.com/TyphoonTexas and on Instagram and Twitter @TyphoonTexas.