There are a variety of music streaming services such as Apple Music and Spotify that you might want to know how to cancel Amazon Music subscription to save money on your monthly music streaming bill.
It’s fast and easy to sign up for this service. Choosing not to participate, on the other hand, may need greater effort. This post will explain how to cancel Amazon Music membership on a variety of devices, so you don’t have to worry.
How to Cancel Your Amazon Music Subscription from PC?
Using your computer’s web browser is the simplest method for canceling your Amazon Music membership. Regardless of whether you’re using a Windows, Mac, or Chromebook, the method is exactly the same.
- Open your web browsers.
- Visit Amazon.com website.
- On the right side of Amazon’s main page click on “Accounts & Lists”.
- From the drop down menu, click on “Memberships & Subscriptions”.
- Click on “Music Subscriptions” which can be seen at your screen’s lower part, and on the next screen, scroll to the section named “Amazon Music Unlimited”.
- Under the section named “Subscription Renewal Details”, click on Cancel Subscription.
- Click “Confirm Cancellation” to confirm your decision.
For the duration of your existing membership, you’ll continue to be able to access Amazon Music content. This applies to whatever way of canceling a subscription that you choose.
How to Cancel Your Amazon Music Subscription on Android?
If you use an Android phone or any other non-iOS device, it is possible for you to cancel your Amazon Music subscription. Here’s what you need to do.
- On your Android phone, open the Amazon Music application.
- Click on the gear icon.
- Tap on Amazon Music Unlimited.
- Scroll to the Subscription Renewal and click Cancel subscription.
- Confirm the cancellation.
How to Cancel Your Amazon Music Subscription on iOS?
The Amazon Music app is available for both iPhone and iPad users in the App Store. The process to cancel Amazon Music is similar to the Android version.
- Open your internet browser.
- Go to the Amazon Website.
- Via the hamburger menu, on the screen’s top-left corner, sign in to your account.
- Go to the Account Settings section in the Account menu.
- Go to the subscriptions and memberships.
- Tap Amazon Music Unlimited.
- Tap on Amazon Music Unlimited Settings.
- Tap on “Cancel Subscription”
- For cancellation, select a reason and the tap “Confirm” to confirm the cancellation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Spotify any better than Amazon Music?
Spotify and Amazon Music are both music streaming services, but they are significantly different from one other, and not only in terms of their in-app UI. Spotify does not provide as many subscription options as Amazon Music.
In spite of this, Spotify’s amazing recommendation system ensures it stays at the top of the food chain for music streaming services. Personal preference dictates whether or not Spotify or Amazon Music is superior.
How to cancel Amazon Music subscription after a free trial?
You’ll be automatically charged for the following month when your free trial of Amazon Music expires. In order to prevent this, make a note of the day on which you want to discontinue your membership in your calendar. After the trial period has ended, you will not be eligible for a refund. If you follow the steps outlined above, you may end your Amazon Music membership at any time.
How to cancel the free trial of Amazon Music free on Alexa?
Activating your Amazon Music membership couldn’t be easier, on any Alexa device that works with Amazon Music. Amazon Echo and similar devices have a $3.99-per-month subscription option. Simply say, “Alexa, try Amazon Music Unlimited,” to activate Amazon Music on an Alexa-based device. It offers a 90-day free trial.
Following the previously mentioned procedures will allow you to unsubscribe from Amazon Music on an Alexa device.
How to change my Amazon Music subscription?
Go to Manage Your Subscriptions and choose the subscription item from there. Click on Edit. Afterwards, click on the Change payment option. Continue by selecting the payment type you’d like to use from the drop-down menu. Apply the adjustments to as many subscriptions as you’d like. Select the Apply your changes option and then click the Confirm button.
Do we need Amazon Music if we have Amazon Prime?
You receive a free year of Amazon Music Prime with Amazon Prime membership. Amazon Music Unlimited, on the other hand, has more features than Music Prime, which is why many people choose to pay for it. There’s more music and CD-quality listening with Amazon Music HD than there is with the Unlimited membership.