The Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce’s Education Division will host a virtual event that will provide the vision and partnership for a new STEM School of Innovation in the district. This informative session will be held Thursday, February 11, 2021 from 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM.
Join our esteemed panel as they highlight how this will extend through business development and explain how each of the partnerships will work together. Topics such as guiding principles, school components, planning and development processes and expected outcomes will be discussed throughout the presentation. Our panel of experts includes:
• Dr. Charles Dupre – Superintendent, Fort Bend Independent School District
• Adeola Heyliger – President, Fort Bend Independent School District Board of Trustees
• Robyn Hrivnatz – Director, Education Industry Executive, Microsoft
• Dr. Jay Neal – Associate Vice President, Academic Affairs, University of Houston at Sugar
Land and Katy
• Tammi Warfield – Vice President of Customer Success, Microsoft
• Jeff Wiley – President/CEO, Fort Bend Economic Development Council
Event Sponsor: $500, includes company logo inclusion on all event marketing materials and chamber social platforms, an invitation for five guests to participate, company logo on the Zoom registration page and confirmation email, and recognition during the event. Individual Member Reservations are $20 and Individual Prospective Member Reservations are $30. Details of upcoming events can be found at www.FortBendChamber.com or contact Juliette Nessmith at 281-566-2161 or Juliette@fortbendcc.org.
The Education Division of the Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce is under the leadership of Chair, Jim Rice, Rice & Gardner Consultants. The Education Division’s passion is building awareness and connections between the business sector, community leaders, and education. By keeping its members engaged with current events impacting education on a local and national level; the division’s goal is to create opportunities for individuals to invest in education.