Ring in the New Year at the stroke of noon with noisemakers, crowns and buckets of confetti at the Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center
New Year’s Eve, Sunday, Dec. 31, beginning at 10 a.m.
Closed New Year’s Day; reopen January 2 Kids finally don’t have to stay up till midnight to celebrate the New Year!
The Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center’s Rockin’ New Year’s Noon is a New Year’s celebration just for kids!
This end-of-year bash rings in the New Year at the stroke of noon complete with juggler, gallons of confetti and noisemakers!
- Bruce Manners: Magician and juggler Bruce Manners will bring loads of laughter and entertainment.
- Festive Hats & Noisemakers: What would New Year’s be without crazy accessories and noisemakers?
- Splatter Paint Party:Design a woody winter landscape at OcuSOFT® Art Academy.
- Let it Snow: Learn about polymers by making fluffy “snow” at Science Station.
- A Buzzin’ New Year Noisemaker:Make your own kazoo at Junktion.
- Upcycled Wrapping Paper Jewelry: Upcycle unused holiday gift wrapping paper at Junktion.
- New Year, New You Crown:Note your resolutions on a New Year’s crown at Junktion.
- New Year’s Bingo: Be the first to get four in a row to at Math Cart.