Fort Bend County Libraries (FBCL) will present in-person Pajama Night Story Time during the weeks of December 1 through 16, in the meeting rooms of the libraries. The activity will take place at different libraries each week.
During Pajama Night Story Time, families with children of all ages will enjoy stories, songs, and action rhymes. Craft packets will be given out at the end of each program, so that children may take them home to enjoy.
Pajama Night Story Time will take place at 6:00 pm at all locations. The schedule, locations, and themes are as follows:
- Wed, Dec 1– Mission Bend Branch Library (8421 Addicks Clodine Rd): “Sweet Treats”
- Thu, Dec 2– Sugar Land Branch Library (550 Eldridge): “Holiday Sing-Along”
- Mon, Dec 6– Sienna Branch Library (8411 Sienna Springs Blvd, Missouri City): “Movement/Dancing”
- Tue, Dec 7– Cinco Ranch Branch Library (2620 Commercial Center Blvd, Katy): “Bears”
- Wed, Dec 8– Missouri City Branch Library (1530 Texas Parkway): “Hats & Mittens”
- Tue, Dec 14– First Colony Branch Library (2121 Austin Parkway): “Play”
- Wed, Dec 15– University Branch Library (14010 University Blvd, Sugar Land): “Staff Favorites”
- Thu, Dec 16– George Memorial Library (1001 Golfview, Richmond): “Winter”
“Holiday Crafts To-Go” packets will be available for pick-up at two locations. These crafts can be completed at the library during this come-and-go activity time, or they can be taken home to be enjoyed later. The craft packets are intended for children who are preschool through school-age. The schedule is as follows:
- Thu, Dec 9, 4:00-5:00 pm – Albert George Branch Library(9230 Gene St., Needville)
- Tue, Dec 14, 4:00-5:00 pm – Bob Lutts Fulshear/Simonton Branch Library(8100 FM 359 South, Fulshear)
FBCL supports patrons’ decisions to mask up and social distance and encourages them to do what they need to do to protect their health and that of their loved ones. For those who are hesitant to attend in-person programs, FBCL offers many online options that can be enjoyed from home. A collection of virtual youth programs continues to be available on the Fort Bend County Libraries Youth Services YouTube channel and on the “FBCL Virtual Programs & Educational Resources” Facebook group page.
For more information, see the Fort Bend County Libraries website (www.fortbend.lib.tx.us), or call the library system’s Communications Office (281-633-4734).