At this time, Clinic locations are open for in-person care through 5 p.m. Monday, Sept. 13. For the safety of our patients and employees, all Kelsey-Seybold Clinic locations will be closed for in-person care and services on Tuesday, Sept. 14.
Virtual Visits will remain available for adults from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. and children from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday.
We will continue to monitor weather conditions and provide updates on any potential impact to Clinic operations at kelsey-seybold.com/weather.
We ask that patients monitor weather and traffic conditions closely and tune into the local news channels for more information. Patients can cancel or reschedule their appointment via their MyKelseyOnline account. Patients may also convert their in-person appointment to a Virtual Visit. See below for more information on how to change your appointment.
Monday, Sept. 13 Operations Updates:
- COVID-19 testing centers will be closed Monday at 5:00 p.m.
- Kelsey-Seybold Sleep Center will be closed Monday evening through Tuesday.
- Diagnostic imaging appointments currently scheduled for Monday after 5:00 p.m. are cancelled and will be rescheduled for a future date.
Tuesday, Sept. 14 Operations Updates:
For the safety of our patients and employees we have made the decision to close all Kelsey-Seybold Clinic locations on Tuesday, Sept. 14.
- All in-person appointments, pharmacies, laboratory, and diagnostic imaging services will be closed/cancelled.
- Virtual Visits with Kelsey-Seybold providers will remain available to patients. Patients with in-person appointments scheduled on Tuesday, Sept. 14 may have the option to convert their appointment to a Virtual Visit. Patients can reschedule their in-person appointment for a future date (see rescheduling information below).
- Kelsey-Seybold Ambulatory Surgery Centers will be closed. Patients will be contacted to reschedule their procedure for a future date.
- All COVID-19 testing centers will be closed.
- Kelsey-Seybold Sleep Center will be closed. Patients will be contacted to reschedule their appointment for a future date.
- Kelsey-Seybold’s Infusion and Radiation Oncology will be closed. Patients will be contacted to reschedule appointments.
- Kelsey-Seybold Administrative Office (employees-only) in Pearland will be closed for any non-essential employees.
How to Cancel, Reschedule, or Convert an Existing Appointment:
Patients concerned about a scheduled appointment, can reschedule for a future date in-person visit or convert their appointment to a Video Visit.
Log in to your MyKelseyOnline patient portal to reschedule or change your appointment type. Patients can also call the 24/7 Contact Center at 713-422-0000 for assistance scheduling Video Visits or In-Person appointments.
Please note that due to higher-than-normal call volumes to our Contact Center you may experience longer than usual wait times.