Seasonal menu returns September 14 with guest favorite pizza, salad, cheesecakes and cocktails
To celebrate the changing weather and fall foliage, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria is launching its Fall Favorites menu on September 14. The seasonal menu incorporates cozy, cold weather-inspired dishes including a spicy Buffalo Chicken Pizza and hearty romaine “Wedge” Salad, along with specialty cheesecakes and cocktails.
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza – Grimaldi’s signature coal brick-oven pizza crust topped with fire-braised chicken breast, spicy Frank’s RedHot® sauce, mozzarella, gorgonzola crumbles and celery
- “Wedge” Salad – A twist on the traditional wedge salad featuring romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, red onions, blue cheese dressing, bacon and gorgonzola crumbles
- Chocolate Cheesecake – Chocolate cheesecake served with rich chocolate syrup and topped with whipped cream (only available until 11/1)
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake – Caramel and green apple cheesecake topped with a swirl of delicious caramel and whipped cream
- Green Apple Sangria –Beso del Sol White Sangria, Monin® granny smith apple purée and lemon juice shaken and garnished with diced apples
- Vodka Peach Mule –Vodka, Monin® peach purée and fresh lemon juice shaken and served over ice with Gosling’s Ginger Beer and diced peaches
The seasonal menu will be available for dine-in, carryout and delivery at Grimaldi’s Pizzeria locations nationwide. Not available at Grimaldi’s Pizzeria To-Go locations or in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. Guests can also place carryout orders directly from their local Grimaldi’s, or delivery orders via DoorDash, GrubHub and UberEats. Grimaldi’s Pizzeria Rewards members will earn points with every dine-in or phone order, as well as orders placed via the Grimaldi’s website or via the mobile app. Find your neighborhood Grimaldi’s location HERE.
About Grimaldi’s Pizzeria:
Grimaldi’s Pizzeria serves traditional coal fired brick-oven pizza using pizza-making traditions originating in Brooklyn over 100 years ago. Using only the freshest ingredients, pizzas are prepared in the brand’s signature coal fired brick-ovens, which deliver an authentic taste that cannot be achieved with gas, convection, or wood burning ovens. The intense heat of the ovens evenly bakes the pizzas to create Grimaldi’s famous crispy and smoky thin crust that Zagat has voted best pizza year after year. Its family-friendly, casual yet upscale New York-themed restaurants have become a favorite destination in every community in which they serve. It is Grimaldi’s passion for pizza that has made it a “must eat” for pizza lovers everywhere.
For more information on Grimaldi’s Pizzeria visit www.grimaldispizzeria.com.