The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo™ has a limited amount of Season Tickets available for the 2022 Show (Feb. 28 – March 19). Season Ticket options start as low as $400, plus a processing fee. By purchasing Season Tickets, fans have the option to add the concert only performance by George Strait (March 20) for an additional cost. There is a four-ticket purchase limit per household.
WHAT: 2022 RODEOHOUSTON Season Ticket Request Process: Request up to four 2022 Season Tickets and four George Strait tickets.
WHEN: Tuesday, Aug. 3, 2021, 10 a.m. to Wednesday, Aug. 4, 2021, 5 p.m.
WHERE: Online at rodeohouston.com
- Pay a $1 per ticket deposit between 10 a.m. Aug. 3 and 5 p.m. Aug. 4 for the opportunity to be randomly selected to purchase tickets.
- If selected to purchase tickets, the credit card used for the deposit will be charged the balance by Wednesday, Aug. 18, 2021.
- All Season Tickets sold will be delivered digitally via AXS Mobile ID app.
- If the credit card charge is declined, the purchase opportunity will be forfeited and awarded to the next Rodeo fan on the list.
- If not selected, the $1 per ticket deposit will be refunded to your card by Wednesday, Aug. 18, 2021.
Individual tickets will go on sale at a later date, once the full entertainer lineup is announced.
The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo promotes agriculture by hosting an annual, family-friendly experience that educates and entertains the public, supports Texas youth, showcases Western heritage and provides year-round educational support within the community. Since its beginning in 1932, the Rodeo has committed more than $500 million to the youth of Texas and education. The 2022 Rodeo is scheduled for Feb. 28 – March 20. The 2022 World’s Championship Bar-B-Que Contest is scheduled for Feb. 24 – 26. For more information, visit rodeohouston.com and connect with #RODEOHOUSTON online via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube for all the latest news.