The Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce is pleased to present the thirteenth annual State of the City Sugar Land Address focusing on the City’s 2020 accomplishments. The program will be held Friday, February 19, 2021 as a virtual presentation from 11:30-1:30 PM.
Join Mayor Joe R. Zimmerman and City Manager Michael W. Goodrum as they reflect on the City’s past, highlight the ongoing accomplishments from 2020, and explore what is next for Sugar Land. The presentation highlights include:
· Sugar Land earned the top spot for the safest large city in Texas
· Sugar Land Skeeters named Houston Astros Triple-A franchise
· The ongoing Mobility Master Plan that will encompass all modes of transportation, including walking, biking, driving and transit
· The Texas Economic Development Council awarded Sugar Land’s Office of Economic Development (OED) with the 2020 Community Economic Development Award for Innovativeness for the #AllInForSLTX Sweet Cash Program
· The Center for Digital Government awarded the city for their efforts in leveraging innovative information technology to enhance services and citizen experience during the pandemic
Thank you to our generous Presenting sponsors, Fluor Corporation, Huitt-Zollars, Inc., Johnson Development, and Republic Services. As well as our Underwriting sponsors, Aguirre & Fields LP, Ardurra Group, ChampionX , Costello, Inc, Dannenbaum Engineering Corporation, Kelly Kaluza & Associates, Inc. , Lockwood, Andrews and Newnam, Inc., MD Anderson Cancer Center, Memorial Hermann, OTHON Engineering, Page, PCD Management, LLC • PGAL, Inc., Riverpark on the Brazos POA, TBG Partners, Tejas Surveying, Inc., University of Houston, and Wharton County Junior College. Sponsors listed as of February 10, 2021.
SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE. Presenting Sponsor – $2,500 (Includes Access for TEN (10), Access for TWO (2) to our VIP Networking with Mayor Joe R. Zimmerman and City Manager Michael W. Goodrum prior to event, Company LOGO featured on ALL marketing materials, and Sponsor Recognition during the event), Underwriter Sponsor – $1,000 (Includes Access for EIGHT (8), Access for ONE (1) to our VIP Networking with Mayor Joe R. Zimmerman and City Manager Michael W. Goodrum prior to event, Company NAME featured on ALL marketing materials, and Sponsor Recognition during the event), Individual Member Reservation is $30, and Individual Prospective Member Reservation is $40. Contact Paige Talbott at 281-566-2152 or Paige@fortbendcc.org to make reservations. You can also RSVP online at www.FortBendChamber.com