The Women’s Fund for Health Education and Resiliency, a nonprofit providing Houston-area women and girls with the tools needed to be advocates for their health, presents a “New Year, New You” month-long series with guest speakers and virtual presentations on time management, cervical cancer, along with goal setting and decision making.
To ensure positive outcomes for women and girls, The Women’s Fund offers virtual presentations at no cost to the public. Each session will last an hour via Zoom and will be posted afterward on The Women’s Fund website (www.thewomensfund.org) and their YouTube and social media accounts. Registration is available on their website.
New Year, New You month-long series is presented by Kelsey-Seybold Clinic and will be available online via Zoom and include:
- Wednesday, January 13 at 2 p.m. “Healthy Habits to Work Into Your Day” presented by Holistic Coach Jessica Brassington
- Wednesday, January 20 at 2 p.m. “Why We Don’t Forgive” with author Octavio Cesar Martinez
- Wednesday, January 27 at 2 p.m.
Additional The Women’s Fund Virtual Health and Presentations will be available online via Zoom and include:
- Monday, January 11 at 3 p.m.
- Friday, January 22 at 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, January 26 at 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 12 at 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 20 at 6 p.m.
- Monday, January 25 at 9 a.m.
Goal Setting and Decision Making
- Thursday, January 14 at 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, January 19 at 6 p.m.
- Thursday, January 28 at 3 p.m.
For 42 years, The Women’s Fund has educated girls and women in the Houston-area through classes, workshops, lectures and publications that teach resiliency skills and relate those skills to current and future health risks. Dedicated to ensuring positive health outcomes for individuals and communities, The Women’s Fund serves close to 12,000 women and adolescent girls and distributes 9,913 publications each year at no cost.