Tired of listening to your kids rant about being bored? All you have to do is pack your fun-deprived kids in your car or a rental family van Katy TX, get on a Texas interstate and head straight to Katy, TX, for a great adventure.
They really have everything out there, from indoor play spaces to outdoor adventures, Katy is full of big attractions like these 11 spots that promise an unlimited fun time:
- Momentum Indoor Climbing: A great indoor facility with rope climbing, cross training, bouldering and kids’ climbing to challenge yourself or make your kids learn a new skill.
- Giggles and Fun: An indoor play space for children six and under so you don’t have to worry about them being over-run by big kids.
- Monkey Joe’s: Kids can bounce and play on more bounce houses than they can imagine in one place while you guys sit in the corner using the Wifi.
- Dewberry Farm: Hosting for the entire family a series of seasonal attractions like hay-rides, mazes, petting zoos, slide mountains, no one does it better than them.
- Main Event: Arcade games, laser tag, gravity ropes adventure course for the kids; bowling, billiards and professional spaces for the grown-ups.
- iRACE Entertainment: A must visit amusement spot with NASCAR Simulators, Kart Racing, VR, Hologate, Arcade games and restaurants.
- Houston Panic Room: An escape thrill with themes like Apocalypse, abandoned rooms and Cabin Fever.
- Katy Prairie Conservancy: Learn more about wildlife and conservation at Katy’s well-preserved prairie lands.
- Bear Creek Park Zoo: Zoos are a must-go no matter where you are. Visit one of Katy’s best wildlife sanctuaries.
- Alamo Drafthouse: Take their ‘Alamo for All’ feature program for safe family and children-specific movies. A perfect place to introducing your children to cinema.
- Typhoon Texas: There’s no way you’ll be able to stop your children from the going to this water adventure park with the amazing activities they offer.
Shop and Dine
Your adventure trip will feel incomplete without shopping and tired without food, here are a few great places to shop, eat and reenergize with your kids on their exciting adventure to Katy:
One of Katy’s biggest shopping hubs, La Centerra has a diverse set of outlets offering a great deal of variety and lots of family events.
A delicious meal any time of the day for your family. You can order their farm-to-table fix at the locality or get it delivered anywhere in the city.
You can go to explore the Market Days, a flea market with food, local vendors, music, antiques and art. You can find anything there from toiletries and homemade shampoo to jewelry and handicrafts.
Even if you get to do all this, you would still miss out on so many things Katy’s fantastic amusement scene has to offer so grab your calendars, mark a date and get going!