March 10 – 17, 2018
(Closed Sunday, March 11)
Presented by Baird
Action-packed adventure is taking over this Spring Break at the Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center – A Very Special Project of the Children’s Museum of Houston.
Fort Bend’s ultimate family destination will have you on the edge of your seat with gravity-defying entertainment and interactive activities during Xtreme Spring Break, March 10 – 17, 2018.
Embrace your wild side at Fort Bend’s top spring break destination and explore two, all-new Xtreme Zones!
- Enjoy the Xtreme tricks of Noah the Juggler as he dazzles with his daring and awe-inspiring stuntsevery morning!
- Get extreme with your own XtremeMohawk Crown at Junktion! Don’t worry, you won’t have to shave year head for this.
- Make it go round and round! Use a spin art machine to make Xtreme splatter artthen turn it into an Xtreme mobile at Junktion.
- Design your own Xtreme-ly Funny Props at Junktionand take a photo with them!
- For the first 100 Discovery Center Child Members: Embrace your zany side with a different giveaway every day!
EXPERIENCE ALL-NEW XTREME ZONES!
XTREME ZONE 1:
- Rocket Launcher: Get creative and turn your imagination into reality. Blast off to uncharted territories when you design a rocket and unleash its unlimited potential, all day every day at the Mercedes-Benz of Sugar Land Precision Center.
XTREME ZONE 2:
- Xtreme Parachutes: Get blown away as you experiment with parachute designs and take them on a whirlwind adventure inside a wind tunnel, all day every day in the How Does It Work? exhibit.