Monstrous mayhem unleashed for two more weeks of Halloween at the Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center
Make us your Halloween Hub for safe trick-or-treating!
Now to October 31, 2017
Something spooky this way comes to the Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center – A Very Special Project of the Children’s Museum of Houston!
A myriad of magic, mystery and monsters have maneuvered their way into the Discovery Center for two more weeks of Halloween!
Come partake in spine-tingling experiments, spirit-lifting activities and slime-filled fun during our “Halloween Monster Mayhem” from now to Oct. 31, 2017.
Meander your way through the Center in search of goblins, goodies and goo!
- Set out on a trick-or-treat monster hunt every day from4 to 6 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and all day Saturday!
- Feathers, antennas and googly eyes! Challenge your imagination to create the quirkiest creature of all out of a pool noodles.
- Beware the blob! You’re invited to help us overcome this gelatinous hiccup by probing slime. It creeps. It crawls. It’s a dose of gross!
- Let the ghoul times roll as you make monstrous feet.
- Be sure to come dressed in your mostboo-tiful or frightfully freaky costume!