1921 S. Mason Road, Katy
Katy, TX – October 13, 2016 – Oak Park Retirement Community, currently under construction, announced today that it will host a Construction Open House to introduce their unique resort-style senior living center to the community. The open house will be October 13, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and is free to the public.
- Tour the model apartments and the facility
- Meet live-in managers Herschel and Donna Stauffer
- View the floor plans
- Accept deposits for Charter Residents
Oak Park is a part of Resort Lifestyle Communities (RLC). RLC prides itself on providing “resort lifestyle” independent retirement communities. Oak Park offers an all-inclusive experience for studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments. One competitive monthly price includes:
- Chef-prepared resort-style meals
- A myriad of entertainment options with a full calendar of activities
- On-site staff and a 24/7 emergency call system
- Group and individual appointment transportation
- A balanced and engaged activity program
- Valet parking
- No buy-in fees
Residents will also enjoy the convenience of an in-house bank, pharmacy, gift shop and salon, all of which will be open to the public. Residents needing home health care can contract with their choice of providers.
Oak Park, the fourth RLC location in Texas, will provide significant long-term benefits to the Katy area. It has already created over 30 local jobs with approximately 21 full-time equivalent positions. In addition to positively impacting the tax base for local sales, property, and motor vehicles, the greatest community benefit will be a safe, luxurious lifestyle for residents, and total peace of mind for their families.
For more information, please call (281) 398-1500 or visit our website: OakParkRetirement.com